We are hiring! Join us as a Blockchain Rust DeveloperPublished at February 25, 2023 By Starcoin.
Are you looking for an opportunity to unleash your potential and be part of a revolutionary industry? Westar Labs, which incubating the development of the Starcoin project, is now hiring engineers to join our team and be part of the Web3 revolution. With the potential for growth in the industry, as well as the added bonus of remote work, this is an exciting opportunity to make your mark in Web3.
And now Westar Labs is hiring a Blockchain Rust Developer to join our team. As a Blockchain Rust Developer, you’ll build and maintain the blockchain infrastructure that powers our decentralized applications. You’ll work on cutting-edge projects with a global team of engineers and contribute to open-source projects.
- Proficiency in Rust programming language
- Experience with blockchain technology and cryptography
- Familiarity with smart contract development and deployment
- Understanding of Proof-of-Work consensus or Optimistic Rollup Layer 2 solutions
- Experience with P2P networking and distributed systems
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Remote Work Benefits for Engineers:
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Better work-life balance
- More opportunities for self-directed learning and professional development
At Westar Labs, we are committed to creating a collaborative and inclusive work environment where engineers can thrive. If you’re passionate about blockchain technology and want to work on cutting-edge projects with a global team, apply now and let’s build the future of blockchain together.
Learn more:Join Us — Westar Labs