Starcoin Blockchain release v0.4
Starcoin Blockchain releases v0.4, which includes refactoring and stabilization of basic types and protocols. One month after that, Starcoin Blockchain will start a month-long unabridged beta test. Feel free to download Starcoin and join the Proxima test network.
Main feature and update
- Refactor and stabilize the basic data types, Block, Transaction, etc.
- Add ChainID in the transaction to distinguish the transactions of different chain networks.
- Add Gas TokenCode in transactions, in preparation for supporting any Token as Gas in the future.
- Improve the expiration mechanism of transactions.
- Rebuild and stabilize Stdlib.
- Refactor VM and VM error handling.
- Fix the Token Type Determination bug in Token Module, and use TokenCode to mark the Token Type, such as: 0x1::STC::STC.
- Clean up and stabilize P2P network messages.
- Restructure and implement Fast Sync.
- Fix some bugs in the uncle block.
- Refactor the cli, rename the wallet command to account, and implement the off-chain data storage and query of account.
- Introduce Move prover, prepare for Stdlib to implement formal proof.
- Improve the unit test coverage of Stdlib to 80%.
- Refactoring and improving the integration testing framework.
- Refactor and stabilize node configuration.
Main dependency bump
- move-vm bump to 9eadc565466d3db3a2b6b4f38c3fea78dcddc372 (July 29) .
- rust tool chain bump to 1.45.0.
For a full rundown of the changes please consult the Starcoin 0.4 release milestone